Companion 2

Bose Companion 2 Series II multimedia speaker system



I listen Rock Rap and R & B plus im a player and I've used in each scenario, and they have a full sound and a base for their size, even at high volume, I do not remember ever having heard any- 2.0 Speakers of this size sounds so good. If you have problems with sound quality that you might want to lower the volume on your comp of 50% and just use the volume on the speakers to adjust it from there. I also live in Germany working for the U.S. Army and I was very pleasantly surprised to discover that they are multi-voltage 100-240V, so you do not know this means u not need a power converter for use in other countries big or if you travel are made in other countries.
see more speakers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...