Wireless Surround Sound


Sony HTSS380 HT-SS380 3D Blu-ray Disc Matching Surround Sound System

M. McNutt "MNuttster"
Over the years I've been a big fan of Sony products as they have always been too expensive compared with other companies that offer the same products with more features at a lower price ... but after buying a refurb 46 "Sony Bravia and this home theater system, I think my eyes were opened!
Now that the elements are a little on the expensive side, but how incredibly good they are "beautiful game" is well worth it (like Apple).
The sound is fantastic and Bravia Sync is great that you just plug the HDMI cable and it is completely set up with television, recognizing that you must use the sound system for sound instead of speakers with much more than that!
Even when it comes to my PS3 it rocks as both TV & Sound system remote controls work with features of the PS3 Blu Ray game, he removed the requirement for me to buy a separate piece Harmony Remote just to make it work (I might even sell my Harmony remote any Sony Remote work so well).
Overall, if you're looking for a good end of the lower price home theater system with amazing features, I think you would be very pleased with the HT-SS380!
see more speakers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...